IGNORED

C’mon! Own up ...

AK260

Which of you yanks (or your parents) had one of these?

bee56cd2369ab2c7048ff0a7013798f8.jpg&key=c34d92a68ebff226706a7a993c7a22c6e43669c2552d3f41c719f7fd79039acc

A whole new definition of sofa on wheels!!

Edit: Mods, my apologies, I appear to have posted in the wrong area but unable to move it, please help and forgive! ;)

Casey and Reptoid: wow those are wardrobes on wheels!!!!! The funny thing is, when I was a kid growing up in pre-Islamic revolution Iran, those were everywhere and considered quite cool! The big Cadillacs were also ultra cool as we used to teqvel long distances from one end of the country to another in total luxury!

Dutchman: that is a seriously cool bike! [emoji106][emoji106] It really is the two wheeled equivalent of a sofa on wheels. One of my fond memories of working in Holland was the CRAZY large multi-sorry bicycle parks!!!

4dc04b01501ba1da876a46d35572240f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The back seat faced the back window and my daughters would fight to sit back there.

There is 5 of them "daughters that is" and we would get some funny looks because of the stunts they pulled back there.

Not a seat belt in sight😁 Good days

I loved that car.

Casey

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Casey_z said:

The back seat faced the back window and my daughters would fight to sit back there.

There is 5 of them "daughters that is" and we would get some funny looks because of the stunts they pulled back there.

Not a seat belt in sight😁 Good days

I loved that car.

Casey

5 daughters? You needed a small school bus for that basketball team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AK260 said:

Casey and Reptoid: wow those are wardrobes on wheels!!!!! The funny thing is, when I was a kid growing up in pre-Islamic revolution Iran, those were everywhere and considered quite cool! The big Cadillacs were also ultra cool as we used to teqvel long distances from one end of the country to another in total luxury!

Dutchman: that is a seriously cool bike! emoji106.pngemoji106.png It really is the two wheeled equivalent of a sofa on wheels. One of my fond memories of working in Holland was the CRAZY large multi-sorry bicycle parks!!!

4dc04b01501ba1da876a46d35572240f.jpg

I was a teenager when our neighbor got one of those land yachts in the early '90's so I never got the joy of being ferried around in one.  I have Scandinavian parents so we had a fleet of these growing up.  Many still run, no more parts.

900.jpg

Edited by Reptoid Overlords
  • Like 1