IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 4x reproduction Nissan Fairlady Z432 wheels in aluminum

Sean Dezart

12 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

Once again, all of this "writing companion" stuff exists only in your head. Two people saying stuff you don't like to you doesn't necessarily indicate a plot or conspiracy. In fact, it's very likely that Jason has a slightly different take on this compared to mine. And I've met you, used to consider you a friend, and wonder what happened to you lately... 

Where goes one, so does the other after me whether it be on forums or FB - it's not coincidence !

Yes, I've met you Alan, several times and even given you parts to help your projects (not sold - given), I've tried to make up our differences of opinion privately by email and PMs which you ignore ; it appears you perform best in front' of an audience - so be it !

And if you were a true friend, you'd know what had happend to me or at the least make an effort to find out or even answer a private and personal communication....so I realised that you don't really give a damn, acccepted that fact and moved on - no hard feelings.

And BTW, thanks for always being my best advertiser - please keep the posts coming.😉

8 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

But - as any business with any class would have done - the casting foundry told him to take a hike, and to enquire with the owner of the IP and moulds, as the wheels were not the casting foundry's to sell.

Ethics, see?

Yep, Zedhead and his ultimate road Z.

But you're quoting what the casting foundry did - I repeat, if M-Speed has a problem, take it up with their factory. You love being 'the crusader' despite not having any personal involvement  - why don't you get the details off Jamel and contact the factory ?

21 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

Yes, I've met you Alan, several times and even given you parts to help your projects (not sold - given), I've tried to make up our differences of opinion privately by email and PMs which you ignore ; it appears you perform best in front' of an audience - so be it !

And if you were a true friend, you'd know what had happend to me or at the least make an effort to find out or even answer a private and personal communication....so I realised that you don't really give a damn, acccepted that fact and moved on - no hard feelings.

Looks like Mother Theresa still wants to play ping pong.

Yes, you've given me parts. Appreciated. But you make it sound like a one-way street. It wasn't, was it? Maybe you need to remind yourself...

I know you had an automobile accident, and I'm pretty sure that I - along with many, many others - wished you well. Of course.

30 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

And BTW, thanks for always being my best advertiser - please keep the posts coming.😉

I don't think you need any help in the advertising department. You are almost literally everywhere, giving it the pile-'em-high-and-sell-'em-cheap schtick. Apart, of course, from where you've been asked not to by admin who understand what is going on... 

27 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

Yep, Zedhead and his ultimate road Z.

Nope.

27 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

But you're quoting what the casting foundry did - I repeat, if M-Speed has a problem, take it up with their factory. You love being 'the crusader' despite not having any personal involvement  - why don't you get the details off Jamel and contact the factory ?

Here it is again. It seems that you simply do not get the ethical problem with what you are doing. A factory with any ethics would have referred you to M-Speed before starting any business with you involving product which M-Speed developed with them. And you - if it had occurred to you - would have approached M-Speed Japan with a view to working out some kind of deal before approaching their contracted casting foundry. 

Why would I contact Jamel for the details of the Chinese factory? I'm not interested in the Chinese factory, and have no intention to buy anything from them. They are acting in just the way that we know these Chinese businesses have come to behave, and which - at some point in the future - may well come back to bite you in your nether regions. 

There's an appropriate Chinese proverb: 'He who rides the tiger is afraid to dismount'.

Nope, those are complimentary - I give a little gift with all of my sales.

The hub stickers man - and as they're different diameters, that's more work and profit lost. M-Speed only supply 1x type of sticker don't they ?

But please don't complain about me avoiding questions when you CBA to post up a simple link to the official dealer of these wheels.....

1 minute ago, Sean Dezart said:

But please don't complain about me avoiding questions when you CBA to post up a simple link to the official dealer of these wheels.....

Are you honestly saying that you haven't even got M-Speed Japan's website, Yahoo Japan auctions listings or magazine ads to hand? It's not like they've been hiding their light under a bushel for the last few years, is it? You've pinched their IP and hard work, but you don't even know where from.

Ye gods...