IGNORED

Just Another Damned Z Car Project Thread

conedodger

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

why do you need to cut the head off? I would take a flat head and pry it open

She's somewhat resistant to opening back up. I'm trying though. I have to get it off though because I plan to replace the female portion, heck, both the hood and firewall side with newly plated latches. Just have to find some...

22 hours ago, conedodger said:

She's somewhat resistant to opening back up. I'm trying though. I have to get it off though because I plan to replace the female portion, heck, both the hood and firewall side with newly plated latches. Just have to find some...

You just need to win that one. They crimped it so it should come uncripped

zKars, 

Do you have a website or do you sell them in the classifieds? All of this delay putting the motor in is because I'm refinishing the engine compartment. I suppose I could have tried to clean it up, but since the old engine was out, I just started going after it a section at a time. I soon found out how tedious it is. I'd rather repaint the exterior anytime!