IGNORED

New Product Idea. Distributor Timing Plate Re-Design

zKars

11 minutes ago, wheee! said:

Maybe the “Jim Shim”...
any reason to run one with the onesix dizzy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Shim.  Nice ring to it. Add it to the list. “About Time” is leading in my book. Quite an advanced concept really. 

The onesix has it’s own base, this thing won’t help.

Regarding the hold down bolt coming lose - I believe it already has a lock washer on it. You could also indicate in the install instructions (if required) that a wee dollop of blue thread locker might be advised. How many instances of the stock plate anchoring setup loosening up have been recorded? 

Ok I am sold how do I get one or a prototype one? My distributor is at max rotate right now and needs just a little more to get it perfect and i just don’t want to deal with it so I left it.

17 minutes ago, AZDatsun said:

Ok I am sold how do I get one or a prototype one? My distributor is at max rotate right now and needs just a little more to get it perfect and i just don’t want to deal with it so I left it.

Send me an email to z240@shaw.ca and we’ll exchange contact info. I’ll only ask for the cost of postage to for a proto type 

Obliges you to test, feed back, send some pics, maybe some good press if you like it.