IGNORED

COVID-19

Zed Head

8 hours ago, Av8ferg said:

Thanks CO. I didn’t see you call. I was up at 4am last night wondering and worrying about my trip starting Sunday night. I have 5 flights over a 3 day period. We don’t have child care and don’t want to bring someone into the house at this time. My oldest is 12, he’s responsible but there concerns leaving them all alone in the house (clash of the titans). My wife, is on the hook for all urgent medical procedures, so she never knows how the days will pan out. We had a difficult conversation 3 or 4 days ago that we needed a family plan if one of us gets sick, we are both at elevated risk due to our jobs.
We have two pilots that tested positive already and seeing how this virus spreads so rapidly I wouldn’t be surprised if the number was actually 15-20 or more. We share the same aircraft, break rooms, computers, and crew buses.
Yep...I’m concerned.
I can only take about 40 mins of the kids complaining about learning before we head to the culdesac to ride skateboards. Now they want me to build a ramp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wear a mask, safety glasses and gloves 24/7 when you are out. Bring box of gloves and disinfecting wipes with you when away.

Wear a mask, safety glasses and gloves 24/7 when you are out. Bring box of gloves and disinfecting wipes with you when away.

Thanks, will do most of that when possible. I’m concerned about eating the catered food we get. It’s usually things like sliced veggies and fruit, cheese and sandwiches, all fresh. So I’m packing canned tuna, crackers ramen noodles, nuts and microwave soups. I don’t know the status of the places preparing food, especially the foreign countries so I’m taking extra caution there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Florida is "intercepting" people coming in to the state on certain roads.  Not sure what they do then.  Send them back the way they came?

This is going to kill the illegal drug trade.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/03/27/florida-expands-quarantine-to-visitors-from-louisiana-9422247

Edited by Zed Head