IGNORED

COVID-19

Zed Head

Thank heavens that the current occupant brings to the stage other people who can speak in complete sentences.

Once again, the current occupant muddies the water, presents contradictory ideas about distributing drugs, and generally ad-libs his way into semi-coherency.

He also said that states would be "opening up soon" although the reality is going exactly the opposite way. More states are closing down public activities every day.

There is no leadership on the national level. I'm grateful that most governors are smart enough to take independent action that is needed. We are still very much in shutdown mode, and I don't see that changing for a few weeks.

One thing that's true and IMPOTUS referred to: business can't stay closed forever. I believe there's a shorter window for business to tolerate being closed than the health situation mandates.  I expect businesses to begin the re-opening process before health authorities want them to.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

You need to watch just for the expressions of the people behind him.  And even watching his BS can make you laugh just because he's trying to sound like a real person.  It's just amazing that he is the President.

They could all be replaced by bobble-heads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The COVID-19 stimulus was close to an agreement until Pelosi arrived back from recess and said she is now 

introducing her own bill. She is  adding more pork such as a new more broad Obamaphone program.

Also payoff of student debt of $10,000 per person, mandating stricter airline carbon emissions, etc.

Who knows what else. GOOD GRIEF! This will never get passed soon.

4 minutes ago, gundee said:

The COVID-19 stimulus was close to an agreement until Pelosi arrived back from recess and said she is now 

introducing her own bill. She is  adding more pork such as a new more broad Obamaphone program.

Also payoff of student debt of $10,000 per person, mandating stricter airline carbon emissions, etc.

In the 2008 bailout we, at least, got to know where the money went. The GOP wants a blank check, to be kept secret for six months. What the hell is that all about, as if I can't imagine. If companies on public support go bust, we eat the losses. If they prosper we don't even get an interest payment. What the Dems fear is most of the money going to the huge corporations and ultra wealthy that don't need it. The best way to rebuild an economy is from the bottom up. Trickle down economics didn't work centuries ago and it still doesn't.

• Like 2

See this is the problem our politicians are despicable humans. I don’t care which side is doing it. We can all point fingers and say...”they did this last time” or blah blah. The problem is we “The People” don’t have the courage to remove our blinders and call a spade a spade. To put all this crap in the bill, solar and wind subsidies, college loan forgiveness, airline emissions rules. These may be worthwhile causes but to exploit the opportunity and a “let no crisis go wasted” mentality when we have citizens dying and families scared and hunkered down is totally unacceptable. These people honestly need to be placed in front of a firing squad, after being dragged behind a horse though downtown DC. Guys we cannot accept this!! You may hate the president...I don’t care! Sure the Administration should has have test kits sooner, or been more frank with the public and a host of other things but and it’s not worth bickering over now. That ship has sailed. We need a package approved that is void of BS from either side. I don’t need a bail out or help, but we have fellow citizens that are not so fortunate. Accepting anything less from your Senator and/ Congressmen is hurting people. I don’t want to see needless suffering or hardship. I recommend we the people get off a political sideline and get on bleachers were our citizens are sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4