IGNORED

COVID-19

Zed Head

6 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Press conference about to start.  Sad-sack Barr is moping around already.

It's on...

He finally stopped with "Chinese" virus.  Just said the virus.

I quickly changed the channel when it was time for the Trump Show.

Here is today's plot synopsis;

Lie. Lie. Blame. Self pity. Euphoric hyperbole. Lie. Obfuscation. Much obfuscation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

You need to watch just for the expressions of the people behind him.  And even watching his BS can make you laugh just because he's trying to sound like a real person.  It's just amazing that he is the President.

At this point it is pretty clear who President Trump is.

The fact that 55% of Americans support his response to this crisis makes me wonder about that group of Americans.

The bar has been set so low for the office of President because of this person I am beginning to think even I could do the job.

Just now, dhp123166 said:

At this point it is pretty clear who President Trump is.

The fact that 55% of Americans support his response to this crisis makes me wonder about that group of Americans.

The bar has been set so low for the office of President because of this person I am beginning to think even I could do the job.

Polls have never been right.  The media needs them to talk about.  Polls did not predict that Trump would come close to winning.  Don't believe any polls.

15 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Polls have never been right.  The media needs them to talk about.  Polls did not predict that Trump would come close to winning.  Don't believe any polls.

That is a blanket generalization that polls have never been right.

Sometimes they are, in this case I would believe that there is an uptick in the approval rating otherwise it would not be reported as such.

We would be seeing contrary information if President Trumps approval was sliding.

17 minutes ago, Dave WM said:

wow, lots of info in this thread.

You are right, here is todays public service announcement;

Disinfecting with Clorox,

Today, I wanted to make a mixture of Clorox to disinfect the counter tops in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.  The working mixture of bleach to disinfect is 1:10 (initial volume/final volume).  I assumed that the amount of Sodium Hypochlorite (SH) in the Clorox bottles was 6-7%. 

I checked the several bottles of Clorox (4 of them) we have in the laundry room and I could not find the amount of SH on any of the bottle labels.  These Clorox bottles are all of the “Splash-Less” type, commonly available in the stores, and therefore the amount of SH, although not stated on the label, I have found it is no more than 1%.  So if you dilute it further 1:10, you end up with a mixture with 0.1% SH, just good enough to brighten your laundry, and that’s about it!

Furthermore, on ONLY one of the 4 bottles, it states clearly that this type of “Splash-Less” Clorox is NOT made to disinfect anything!   

The solution is to buy REGULAR BLEACH CLOROX, that is if you still can find it, which has the right concentration of SH (It is shown on the label), or use another make of beach, but also checking first the SH concentration.

-Copied from somewhere-

• Thanks 1

Just now, dhp123166 said:

That is a blanket generalization that polls have never been right.

Sometimes they are, in this case I would believe that there is an uptick in the approval rating otherwise it would not be reported as such.

We would be seeing contrary information if President Trumps approval was sliding.

They can't be depended upon, is my point.  Remember back to election night.  Everybody was shocked.  I have heard that only a single poll, of the hundreds out there, predicted that Trump would win.