IGNORED

2020 ZCON

siteunseen

On 8/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, Patcon said:

Who all is planning on attending?

I was - I cancelled my suite last night at the host hotel - had a reservation prior to this Covid crap.

Anyone looking to get some last minute reservations should fare well.

Good luck to all those who attend and stay safe. And take lots of pictures, dammit!

• Like 1

Well, sad to see everyone bailing out. I was really looking forward to some face to face with a lot of you guys.

When you weight the pros and cons it makes complete sense. This has been an extraordinary year for sure. Hopefully we get a vaccine before next year.

Sorry I’ve been absent on the chat. Extremely busy month or so for me and my family. Working my tail off, and in the middle of a house closing (sale) and moving into my new place all in the span of 3 weeks. Major issue with my contractor and a myriad of other life complications.
I’m on my way right now to Amsterdam and then Helsinki, Finland on Monday. These is part of a 8 day European work trip.

My Z expected to roll into my new place in a matter of weeks. Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...