IGNORED

Quality 240Z Floor Pans & Frame Rails Finally Available

lonetreesteve

20 hours ago, 26th-Z said:

Jason,

That isn't our job.  The fellow's reputation has nothing to do with Kustom Fab.

I never said it did.  Just that this guy is running around with his merry men claiming to be the greatest thing to happen to the s30 range in the past 50 years.  Its wrong on so many levels.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Patcon said:

As a business owner, if I was being endorsed or using the endorsement of somebody convicted of fraud, I would want to be told. If I continue to use them, then that is my prerogative but I would at least like to be made aware of something that might not be readily known.

Nail. Head. Direct hit.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 6:32 AM, madkaw said:

So I just got off the phone with Klassic Fab . Very nice on the phone and apologized for the website snafu . He split shipping cost with me to make up for the inconvenience . They should be here next week so stay tuned . Sounds like I might be customer number 2 right now . I ordered floors, seat rails , frame rails . 

Madkaw,

Just curious, have you received floor pans, seat rails and frame rails you ordered from Klassic Fab yet? 

Steve

28 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

Madkaw,

Just curious, have you received floor pans, seat rails and frame rails you ordered from Klassic Fab yet? 

Steve

Yes I did . I have not fitted them, but put them up against the floor and they seem to be a good match . I not sure they are the same thickness of Zed Findings, but their shape seems to be better for the early S-30 . They look exactly like the photo above. The floors don’t come with the extension pieces for front and back , I guess you have to order the whole kit to get them ? I emailed them to ask for those pieces and have not got a reply. They also didn’t send shipping info so I had no idea when they were coming . Packing wasn’t the best either , but it all survived . The seat pedestals and frame rails also look good as a match. Again I thing the 18 gauge is lighter then the Zed’s floor frame rails . I got all of it 3 days after the order so it all came very quickly . I can post pics if someone wants 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

As a general question to the audience. Would you prefer thicker metal or a more accurate stamping?

As long as the Klassic Fab product is at least as thick as, or even a little thicker than the 240Z's stock metal and has a more accurate stamping and better fit, I would prefer it over the other products available out there.   

I have not measured ,  but they seem to be the advertised 18 gauge which is plenty thick for the floors . I think 16 gauge would be better for her floor frame rails, but can not say whether 16 is stock thickness or not . If installed correctly these floors would look more stock then previous ones I installed( I’ve only done floors once before )  . The seat pedestals are better than anything else on the market - that I know of . 

I still remember having to beat the snot out of my Zedd floors to get the tunnel side to fit correctly . It was also hard to maintain a level floor install for some reason - maybe the stamping was slightly off or just user error ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Patcon said:

I think I would prefer the correct shape over all else. It would be nice to know how they compare to the factory thickness

I know soon enough when I cut the cars up. I will be comparing for sure . 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, madkaw said:

I know soon enough when I cut the cars up. I will be comparing for sure . 

Madkaw,

I wanted to check in to see if you've had a chance to start cutting into the car yet and if so, what the fit is like with the new floor pans?