IGNORED

Quality 240Z Floor Pans & Frame Rails Finally Available

lonetreesteve

Just because he has a checkered past, doesn't mean that Klassic Fab's products are bad.  He just happened to purchase the product for a 240Z restoration. I'm not here to defend the 240Z Guild, but it's not fair to dismiss a good product, one that looks to be head and shoulders above anything else that's out there when it comes to floor pans, rockers and frame rails.   

Edited by lonetreesteve
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

Just because he has a checkered past, doesn't mean that Klassic Fab's products are bad.  He just happened to purchase the product for a 240Z restoration. I'm not here to defend the 240Z Guild, but it's not fair to dismiss a good product just because they purchased it.  

You have a good point, it's just unfortunate that Kustom Fab used that clown to endorse their otherwise good product.  I'm looking forward to ordering some of their panels.

• Like 1

Okay- so ordered I complete set of these floors . I get an email stating that they have web site issues and that’s why the rails aren’t on there . Then they go on to say that they will need help with the cost of shipping . No where in the check out of my PayPal transaction was shipping mentioned . They asked for my contact phone number but I have not received a call yet . They also have not responded to my email . They also have about 1000$ of my money . Not exactly impressed . 

24 minutes ago, madkaw said:

Okay- so ordered I complete set of these floors . I get an email stating that they have web site issues and that’s why the rails aren’t on there . Then they go on to say that they will need help with the cost of shipping . No where in the check out of my PayPal transaction was shipping mentioned . They asked for my contact phone number but I have not received a call yet . They also have not responded to my email . They also have about 1000$ of my money . Not exactly impressed . 

" Klassic Fab has been manufacturing quality VW Bus floor replacements for years "

I would expect their web site to be mature and functional based on their VW history... very odd.

FYI Parent site: https://www.klassicfab.com/

Edited by 240260280
  • Like 1

So I just got off the phone with Klassic Fab . Very nice on the phone and apologized for the website snafu . He split shipping cost with me to make up for the inconvenience . They should be here next week so stay tuned . Sounds like I might be customer number 2 right now . I ordered floors, seat rails , frame rails . 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, 240260280 said:

" Klassic Fab has been manufacturing quality VW Bus floor replacements for years "

I would expect their web site to be mature and functional based on their VW history... very odd.

FYI Parent site: https://www.klassicfab.com/

The  https://kfvintagejdm.com/ website is brand new and is a different site than the older VW site and it sounds like they are definitely having some issues. 

3 hours ago, madkaw said:

So I just got off the phone with Klassic Fab . Very nice on the phone and apologized for the website snafu . He split shipping cost with me to make up for the inconvenience . They should be here next week so stay tuned . Sounds like I might be customer number 2 right now . I ordered floors, seat rails , frame rails . 

Good to hear that they stepped up and covered half of Madkaw's shipping costs due to the inconvenience. I look forward to hearing if the parts are good as they look.