Mike

Z Holiday Sales 2019

Screenshot 2019-12-02 15.27.52.png

Hi all,

Call it what you will (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Years Deals, etc), the sheer number of emails I am receiving this year is incredible.  However, there are some deals out there that can have a huge benefit for us "Z" owners.  I've made a few calls and sent a few emails and here's what you can expect from the Z community:

1. Motorsport Auto - Last Thursday I received an email from their marketing team called Z-Mail.  This is the latest installment of their sales and news release.  MSA is currently providing free shipping (with coupon code SWEET) during the checkout process.  They also have a ton of items on sale such as Rota wheels, trim kits, and others.  You can read their latest Z-Mail here.
  2. VTO Wheels - I just spoke with these guys today.  From what it looks like, VTO is holding a sale from Dec 2 through Dec 17.  Discounts will vary depending on the wheel, but, you can get as much as $40 off per wheel.  More information about their sale can be found here.
  3. Zcar Depot - It looks like they are holding a Cyber Monday special of 10% off anything in the store.  It looks like the sale ends on Monday Dec 2.  You can find out more on their website here.

If you're in the market to buy some parts or supplies for this incredible hobby, I highly recommend looking into these sales before they are gone.  As always, please let them know that you heard about their business from our club.  By the way, I'm not getting paid any extra for posting this message.  🙂

:bunny: Cheers!

Mike

*Image above courtesy of Hector Cademartori - Z Christmas Card, "Zanta Claus" - Available at MSA

• Like 3