SteveJ

Electronic Flashers on Sale at Amazon

17 minutes ago, S30Driver said:

Wow, never seen an adjustable speed one before.   

Thanks Steve!

That was one of the things that prompted my initial purchase. I think I saw a post by Tony D over on Zcar.com mentioning adjustable rate flashers. I thought my old flasher relays were too fast (though not hyperflashing), and I thought I'd give it a try. These relays also do not require a separate ground wire like some of the other electronic flashers do. These two pin relays are plug-and-play.

I'd love to find flashers that have adjustable volume clickers. The combination of a bit of a loud engine, small dim indicators on my Speedhut gauges and advancing age, means I leave my signals on after a non-cancelling low angle turns too often... If I could hear the tick tick tick it would help! Anybody have LED capable flashers with a loud click built in? 

These flasher relays are as quiet as a church mouse. You could always splice in a piezo buzzer. The positive on the buzzer would be on the downstream side of the relay, and the negative would be grounded. It would be hard to ignore a 90dB buzzer. 

• Haha 1