IGNORED

Anybody need some misc parts?

Av8ferg

I have a couple of things I would like to have. If it's not too much trouble.
280Z:
- The two fusable link holders on the passenger strut tower with about 12 inches of wire. It's the bottom section od POS#17 in the parts list drawing. Don't need the plastic covers or the links.
- Engine bay wiring harness staps that click into the panels.
- The 4x  M3 clips on the 280Z grill. It's where the vertical bar connects to the bottom horizontal bar.
Screenshot_20190815-192732.jpg.8d24316a845ba98f83d9d90dda2a4f85.jpg
Screenshot_20190312-212008.thumb.jpg.ceaa090813722f6d62812969eb15895f.jpg
Screenshot_20190815-191901.thumb.jpg.82bf04ddd392d49f81b4121412b90b49.jpg
Screenshot_20190815-191834.thumb.jpg.a4c39dc19fac5e1899a65442c484e5cf.jpg

Sorry, tried to grab a few of your items. Opened the hood and about 3 seconds later a large snake crawled out from under the car. Scared the crap out of me. I abandoned that car for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If there is an early 77' with the sloped rear panels, I'm looking for the interior plastic rear finish panel, #47 in this picture.  I'm also looking for #'s 25 & 26 (side sloped panels).  Thanks! 

S30-135A-01.thumb.JPG.1f1fe728328ba85ddb6eb5b3d1d57e43.JPG

All 280s were 75 and 76 it appeared. I have the same sloped rear area on my 77.

I narrowly escaped heat exhaustion and a snake bite. Did get from the 2 40z a horn button, gas cap, rear tail light valances and license plate light. I couldn’t take the heat anymore and didn’t have water like an idiot.

• Like 2

No worries. Don't mess with a snake for my "nice to haves"

I lost the 4 M4 clips when I cleaned up the garage. Made a kind of replacement, but would like the originals. The fuse holders look like they got really hot in the past and show signs of melting. Still work fine.

No worries. Don't mess with a snake for my "nice to haves"

I lost the 4 M4 clips when I cleaned up the garage. Made a kind of replacement, but would like the originals. The fuse holders look like they got really hot in the past and show signs of melting. Still work fine.

Btw: Thanks for offering

I's be grateful to buy the following:, 240z radio knobs (thanks [mention=23570]siteunseen[/mention]) 240z rear view mirror, 240z coat hanger hooks, 240z plastic seat belt J hooks and 240z rear tail light plastic finisher (if it has no access ports)

Well, I could have gotten the coat hangers, belt hooks and mirror but didn’t get this message in time. Next time I’m going I’ll let you know.

• Like 1

I's be grateful to buy the following:, 240z radio knobs (thanks [mention=23570]siteunseen[/mention]) 240z rear view mirror, 240z coat hanger hooks, 240z plastic seat belt J hooks and 240z rear tail light plastic finisher (if it has no access ports)

I removed the plastic finisher and left in in the trunk and it has the access panels on the ends installed.

16 hours ago, Patcon said:

@jfa.series1

Jim, would like to get the gas cap plated?

Charles,

Yes - I'd like the cap if available, thanks for thinking of me.  It would be a better set with the mounting ring and three small screws.  I'm going to contact the OP to see if he might pull some other stuff.

Jim

• Like 1