IGNORED

2019 ZCCA Branson

Randalla

5 hours ago, Randalla said:

Received my bubble envelopes today and verified $5 shipping to all states except Alaska and Hawaii. For those interested in a copy, please PayPal me $35 per book along with your address. I will get your books out within 24 hours. Thanks for your interest. My PayPal/email address is parallax.randy.lewis@gmail.com

DONE - thanks for making these available to us..

Carl B.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, Randalla said:

Sure Hiyabrad, actually I'd prefer that. I'll post my PayPal address here as soon as I can confirm postage rates. I should be in a position to ship books the first of next week. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you. Payment has been sent. 

12 hours ago, Randalla said:

Received my bubble envelopes today and verified $5 shipping to all states except Alaska and Hawaii. For those interested in a copy, please PayPal me $35 per book along with your address. I will get your books out within 24 hours. Thanks for your interest. My PayPal/email address is parallax.randy.lewis@gmail.com

Sent. Thx

Dropped the books in the mail this morning Carl, James, Brad, Shane. Thank you for you interest and prompt payment. Really would appreciate hearing your thoughts and addressing questions you might have after you've had a chance to read the book.

Hi Randy--

So good to finally meet you in person at Branson Zcon2019!

I too would like to purchase your book, but only if you sign it and date it for the Branson Zcon2019, please! 

I kept trying to get away and find you again while there, but just could not get it done!

Absolutely fantastic that Brian , Keith, you, your book, and all those Scarabs were there and on display with their proud owners ------one for all time for sure! Most memorable!

PayPal on its way!

Best Regards,

Jim D.

Zup

p.s.--I love those taillight trims you made available---they are PERFECT!!!! When are we going to make pointy tip antennas???  :beer:

4 hours ago, Randalla said:

Dropped the books in the mail this morning Carl, James, Brad, Shane. Thank you for you interest and prompt payment. Really would appreciate hearing your thoughts and addressing questions you might have after you've had a chance to read the book.

Great - I'll look forward to reading your book - will certainly provide feed back. 

thanks,

Carl B.

Just got back from Branson after towing 4,100 miles RT. Yeow!

The show was a blast! The Scarab book is worth the $35 just for the back cover alone, since it has a picture of our car on it. LOL

Is was fun getting to meet a lot of really nice folks. I saw some of the nicest Z cars I have ever seen at the show and came home with some great ideas. As soon as I can stand up straight I am headed to the garage!

craZee

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words Zup. It was just a little crazy last week, so I'm sorry we weren't able to reconnect. Jim, your car was stunning! Congratulations on the 1st place award, well deserved. Re: the book, your wish is my command. Will be signed and dated and in the mail headed your way tomorrow. Really enjoyed meeting, albeit briefly. Wished I'd had more time to hear about your flat tops. I've refurbished, set up and shipped round tops all over the country for years, but now you've got me intrigued about the flats. 

Cheers,

Randy    

• Like 2

I should have also mentioned that a very limited number of hard cover editions of the book were also printed. The hardcover versions were intended for Scarab owners as a companion to their cars. Brian Morrow has about 20 copies left and would be happy to sign them for anyone interested. Unfortunately, because of the small print quantity, the printing cost was quite high. These are available at his cost of $100 each to anyone interested in a collectible for their Z library. Books come shrink wrapped (unless you'd like them signed) and have a full-wrap paper jacket over a black cloth cover with gold foil stamping on the cover and spine.

IMG_4585.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...