IGNORED

Glass filter/Red-Kote results

8 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Another neat thing about those glass filters, when my float levels were off that thing was never completely full.  After a painstaking week of getting the floats right that filter has always been completely full.  If I see it's not full and filling itself up as the car runs I will revisit the float levels. :beer:

I agree, I like to see the fuel too that's why I got one, but the problem is not the glass it's the cheap pot metal on either end, it has no strength.  This is a much safer bet,

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• Like 2

You are 100% right Chris!  I've split a couple of the ends over the years and that threaded center stalk deteriorates over time.  A fuel filter that's not fuel proof?  Anyway I hand tighten mine and check them all the time.

I will look around for an aluminum one like you've posted, Jegs has good variety.  Thanks, Cliff.

I like this one...

image.png

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

It's called Synchronicity. I suggest you look skyward and say thanks.

One of my favorite albums. 8^)

"The telephone is ringing...is that my Mother on the phone?"

These are the reasons for an electric water heater in my downstars garage.

houseup.jpg

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1