IGNORED

Solid Series I 240Z on Craigslist

lonetreesteve

23 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

At first, I thought Diseazd was making a joke that the half cap added $2,500 to the value of the car.  After thinking about it some more,  he may have meant that it would have added an extra cost of $2,500.00 to have the dash restored by a company such as Just Dashes.  Either way, Diseazd's statement is either really funny or it's very informative!    

Steve.....Hahaha.....I meant it would add $2,500.00 to the restoration cost......still a good deal in my opinion.....looks to be fairly rust free and early cars with the 240Z and vented hatch door bring premiums.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

Steve.....Hahaha.....I meant it would add $2,500.00 to the restoration cost......still a good deal in my opinion.....looks to be fairly rust free and early cars with the 240Z and vented hatch door bring premiums.

I agree. I'm surprised the car has lasted this long. People in California are spoiled when it comes to 240Zs compared to the rest of the world. There are more 240Zs there than anywhere else, and to top it off, most of them are fairly rust-free. 

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

To quote an old man "Facebook is for pussies."

Its so much more than the social stuff now.  The group functionality and the marketplace have to be taking market share from Craigslist / Web Forums etc.   I now double post for sale items on both FB and Craigslist and I'm finding that FB sells faster overall.