duffymahoney

Zcargarage Big Brake Kit

That’s the front wheel:)

Gotcha! Thought you were referencing the ebrake with that pic...!

On 6/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, rturbo 930 said:

Okay, as nice as it is, I don't think I can justify $3000 for a what amounts to a very nice, and by all means excellent, but fairly simple brake kit. Would like to see some more details of what Jason240Z has come up with, and what it cost him. 

Actually, that does not sound like a bad price.  I have Stoptechs on the front of my Mustang Race Car.  You see them advertised routinely for $2,200.  So to get front and back in the kit with everything included, that does not sound out of wack to me.

Stoptechs are awesome brakes.  I didn't know they were available for a Z.

Yeah, the classic bronco world (i own a 1977) is totally more expensive for all parts.  All brake kits are in the 2-3k range.

Stoptech and Zcar got together and designed up this package.  

• Like 1

Nice combo! I have a 72 240z and a 67 Bronco. A couple of my faves from when I was a kid.

• Like 1

I’m in for about $4000 Cdn on my brakes too...

So last night I could remove the rear wheel lug nuts with just the parking brake on and the rear end jacked up! Now that is something I never thought I was going to be able to do!  

• Like 1