IGNORED

280Z fusible links

EuroDat

And here's zcardepot's Brown link set.  Probably repackaged Nissan parts.  So the reds are cheaper, but it's not clear what, exactly, they are.

And, even better, I'm pretty sure that you can see "0.3" on the wire itself, and 1.25 on the Black ones.

https://zcardepot.com/products/fusible-link-brown-black-wire-set-oem-280z-77-78

image.png

5 minutes ago, zspert said:

Banzai Motorworks sells factory links and factory covers individually and for cheaper, check it out @ www.zzxdatsun.com

Thanks zspert.  I think that you're not getting the point of the last 20 posts.  We don't know for sure that "red" is right.

You're still selling red.  but what Nissan sells today is not red.

https://www.zzxdatsun.com/cat280z.php

image.png

I don't remember where I got my links from last year, but they were just like the ones that Eurodat got from Courtesy. They're official Nissan issue, and they have the Yazaki part numbers on them.

I don't know about the other vendors, especially that one pic above from ebay. Those certainly don't look like genuine Yazaki. Looks like something put together with parts bought at Home Depot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

I just ordered a set from Z Car Source.  They mentioned that they make them there but the supplies they use come from Japan.

Just curious, this discussion could go on and on, but why didn't you just buy Nissan parts from Nissan?  4 x ~$7 = $28.

image.png

On 3/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, EuroDat said:

1x Black p/n: 24161-A0100 (YAZAKIFLWX-1.25)  $8.44

1x Green p/n: 24161-28500 (YAZAKIFLWX-0.5)  $7.51

2x Brown p/n: 24161-Y0100 (FTX-0.3)  $6.83

I seem to remember that there was a short period of time when some of the links were NLA.  Probably why all of these random sizes from random sources popped up everywhere.

But now they all seem to be available from Nissan, for cheap.  Why go elsewhere?  They're even on sale at Courtesy.  "Out of Stock" but it looks like that they still ship.  Maybe they're not really available?

image.png

Edited by Zed Head

22 hours ago, Zed Head said:

EuroDat, sorry for blowing up your thread.

No problem at all. One of the good things about this forum is we get to discuss issues like this. I find it interesting reading and I have learnt a lot about these fusible links the last couple of days.

• Like 3