stevorat

280ZX Wheels For Sale

Complete matched set of nearly NOS 1979-1983 Datsun/Nissan 280ZX 4 spoke Iron Cross wheels with center caps and chrome bolts.  
I purchased them from dealer parts department around 1978.  They were pulled from a new car by the dealer (owner wanted wire baskets).
They were never re-installed and have been in my garage almost 40 years.
They should also fit earlier Datsun 280Z as that was the car I was going to install them onto.  However, I traded the car for a new 280ZX and kept them as backup wheels in case of theft.
A set of NOS center caps can go for as much as $250 on ebay.   A very worn set of rims with center caps goes for about $300 plus shipping.
I was quoted $890 for a refinished set (they are currently out of stock and don’t expect replacement for months) plus tax and shipping and would not include the bolts.
These are like new.  Asking $750.  Barry - bfinck51@gmail.com

280ZX Wheels 1.jpg

280ZX Wheels 4 (1).jpg

Hey dude, do you still have these?  I live in Dothan, Alabama...moved down here a couple of years ago from Nashville.  Thanks!

Ron

Thanks for your interest. Yes I still have the 280Zx wheels. When would you like to check them out?

Barry

IDK, I'll let you know...soon though.  I had some like them on an 83 XZ that I had back in the day.  I have a 79 I'm restoring and I hate those factory wheels and hubcaps...anyway, I'll be in touch. Also, I just live across the river in Dothan, Alabama....not from here though, moved down here a couple of years ago when I got out of the Marine Corps...I;m disabled and spend most of my time on the car...it helps me wit my PTSD.  Thanks again bud!