jfa.series1

ZCON 2020 Location Confirmed?

Probably not the best kept secret but today I spotted a Facebook post on the Middle Tennessee Z Club page.  A member was answering a question about Z ATTACK occurring in 2019, this was the answer:

"Z ATTACKS were staged at Nissan HQ in Franklin in 2012, 2014 and 2017. We're skipping 2019 so we can help with ZCON in 2020, which will be the 50th anniversary of the Z and will be at Nissan."

You heard it here first! :Yes:

• Like 3

Thanks Mr JFA.  I'd  like to go to Dollywood next, whups this year, but Nashville or Franklin  is a no brainer for me.

Hopefully I'll sit on the porch and have cold beverages with my guys. Two Jim's!  There needs to be a drink named for those guys.  Two fingers is taken, two Jim's isn't. LOL

The Jimmie Shimmie?  Jim's Wobbly?  James's Shame?...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Looks like Zup is not limited to just plain ole' Z trophies anymore.  🍺🙌

It's an amber, did Jim have a thing for red heads?? I mean it's sort of difficult to know. He sort of liked all the women with a pulse. Blonde, brunette, green...LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Patcon said:

It's an amber, did Jim have a thing for red heads?? I mean it's sort of difficult to know. He sort of liked all the women with a pulse. Blonde, brunette, green...LOL

I think every color except blue..... Blue is heart beat optional...

Just to be clear, Blue in this context is not @240260280

Edited by wal280z
clarification in bold
  • Haha 1

Can I ask if this is actually the case.  Is the Z convention in Nashville next year?  I’m based in the uk but my brother lives in Franklin and I’ll start priming him for a visit.

• Like 1

Please note that ZCON 2020 runs MONDAY through Saturday. The past several ZCONs were Tuesday through Saturday.

Steve that’s awesome, I’m sorted for accommodation then as it looks like it’s 15 minutes away from his house.....that’s a stroke of luck for me. 

• Like 1

I expect it will be a larger event than normal

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee.  If I don't find a Zed maybe a kind person will allow me to ride shotgun if there is a road tour activity.

• Like 2

Mr H, I will do all i can to ensure you have a Zed for the trip. There may be an available ZED closer to you than you realize.  PM me or z240@shaw.ca

Edited by zKars
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mr H said:

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee.  If I don't find a Zed maybe a kind person will allow me to ride shotgun if there is a road tour activity.

Welcome to the forum! And you are fortunate to be in Calgary with some local Zed Experts to help you out...

3 hours ago, zKars said:

Mr H, I will do all i can to ensure you have a Zed for the trip. There may be an available ZED closer to you than you realize.  PM me or z240@shaw.ca

If anyone knows of lonely Zed's, it's this guy... ! 👍

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Well after jumping through a few hoops I'm here.  I am planning on attending the Z Con in 2020 and I have a year to find a Zed.  Yes I'm Canadian please don't hold it against me if I don't shop for Zee. 

Is that a thing up there, Zees vs Zeds?

Edited by siteunseen

I could use some local advice since I've never been to this part of the states.  I have been looking around at hotels and nothing is available for September which makes me wonder if this areas a tourist hot spot in fall or is this perhaps too far out for booking hotels?  Any recommends on a Hotel?  Obviously the Franklin is ground zero and might be booked up but there must be decent accommodations nearby.  

There should be a big block of rooms coming available when registration opens

• Like 1

Thanks, I will keep an eye open for that.  Nashville is a bonus to this trip but I figured it would be best to be close to the event if possible.

• Like 1