OB's 280Z

75 280Z Garage Sale (with 77/78 parts also)

Moving next month, so time to let go of some parts that I know will not be applicable with the direction the build is heading.

All prices are negotiable.  Listed prices do not include shipping.  We will discuss once I can provide you an estimate.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!  I tried to give two pictures per item (pictures will follow in response).

Prices are as follows.

ECU x2: $70 each PENDING

Rearview Mirror x2 (one in good condition, second needs refurbishing on rear side): $10/5 respectively ONE SOLD (good condition mirror)

Datsun Horn Pad (scratches around bezel): $5

Coin Tray (good condition, has expected oxidation): $3 SOLD

Antenna Assembly: $15 SOLD

Dash Air Vent (finish peeling around adjustment lever): $10

Driver's Side Armrest, Black: $15 PENDING

1977/78 Tachometer: $60

1977/78 Complete Speedometer with sensor: $60

1977/78 Fuel Gauge/Volt Meter x2: $30 each BOTH SOLD

Water Temp/Oil Temp x2 (One is '75/76, one is '77/78): $30 each

Clock: $20 PENDING

Turn Signal Actuator: $40 PENDING

Lights/Wiper Actuator x2 (one 75/maybe 76, will confirm, other 77/78): $50 each

Air/AC/Heater Control Mechanism: $15

Bosch Fuel Dampner: $50

Center Console Vent/Light Piece (w/ Floor and Fuel Indicators): $20 SOLD

Interior Panel, Black, Rear Hatch Tail Light cover: $15 SOLD

Wind Shield Wipers x2 (Chrome Pair and Black Pair): $5 per pair

Interior Door Handle Chrome Brackets (minor oxidation): $10 for pair

Exterior Front Fender Indicator Lights (amber): $15 PENDING 

Exterior Rear Fender Indicator Lights (red): $15 PENDING

4Spd Shift Knob (black leather green face, with spare face): $15

Emergency brake leather cover, Black: $5 SOLD

Wiper motor: $5 SOLD

Evap Canister (normal wear and tear): $3 SOLD

Rubber Intake hose with connectors (confirming application, possible ZX): $5

Blower Assembly: $40 SOLD

Mark Ten B CDI System (unused with all documents and packaging): $40

77/78 Front Door Cards, Black with Silver/Woodgrain (some minor peeling along ends with chrome) $70 for pair PENDING

Updated 9 Jan 10:00pm (EST). Thank you again!

-Chris

Edited by OB's 280Z
Sale Status'

I’ll take the door handle escutcheons and the coin tray too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zclocks said:

Do you have the OEM fuel pump?

Thanks....Ron

I believe I still have the pump, but I cannot guarantee its condition (which is why it was not listed).  Apologies.

Thank you for the interest!

1 hour ago, wheee! said:

Door cards!! Please! Pm sent

@wheee! I recall that the door cards were changed in the transition from 1976 to 1977. The cards pictured APPEAR to be identical to my 1977. The inside door lock location is the key difference. My measurement from the edge of the door card to the center of the lock is 8 3/4". Not that it's any of my business, but would hate for your luck to pay for the parts & shipping all the way up to the great white north and find out they won't work on your car.

I see that the OP has some 1977-78 parts (mostly gauges) and may think that all are identical, or possibly the parts came to him without knowing what year they came out of.

@OB's 280Z The only gauge I see from a 75 (76) is this one.

image.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wal280z said:

@wheee! I recall that the door cards were changed in the transition from 1976 to 1977. The cards pictured APPEAR to be identical to my 1977. The inside door lock location is the key difference. My measurement from the edge of the door card to the center of the lock is 8 3/4". Not that it's any of my business, but would hate for your luck to pay for the parts & shipping all the way up to the great white north and find out they won't work on your car.

True, the cards change after August 76. My car is an early 9/75 production, so if the cards are from the 75, they should be correct. The later cards had the door locks further into the middle of the door.

Edited by wheee!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wal280z said:

I see that the OP has some 1977-78 parts (mostly gauges) and may think that all are identical, or possibly the parts came to him without knowing what year they came out of.

@OB's 280Z The only gauge I see from a 75 (76) is this one.

image.png

Thank you for the feedback and apologies for the miscommunication.  I will adjust the listing accordingly and confirm the date of the door cards following work tonight.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

These are the later style panels with farther inset door locks

large402095.jpg

9 minutes ago, wheee! said:

True, the cards change after August 76. My car is an early 9/75 production, so if the cards are from the 75, they should be correct. The later cards had the door locks further into the middle of the door.

I found this out the hard way after finding some pristine cards in a 76 model (IIRC, they were much plainer, without the faux wood grain and stitching) to use in my 77, but found they didn't work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wheee! said:

These are the later style panels with farther inset door locks

large402095.jpg

Awesome, thank you.  I'll measure the cards tonight against those on the car and let you know.  Thank you all for the valued feedback.

1 minute ago, OB's 280Z said:

Awesome, thank you.  I'll measure the cards tonight against those on the car and let you know.  Thank you all for the valued feedback.

I believe this is the correct measurement

IMG_0536.jpg&key=1c8a8087b9c9a721541e572

• Like 2

Pm sent! rear view mirror, the ebrake shift boot, center console vent/light piece and the rear hatch tail light interior panel

22 minutes ago, Hunter280z said:

Pm sent! rear view mirror, the ebrake shift boot, center console vent/light piece and the rear hatch tail light interior panel

Thanks for the interest.  Listing updated and all PMs responded to!

Sorry  I should have specified. I was asking for a 75 280z electric fuel pump.

Thanks

33 minutes ago, zclocks said:

Sorry  I should have specified. I was asking for a 75 280z electric fuel pump.

Thanks

@zclocks

Ron,

I found the pump tonight. Below is a picture of it. I never tested the pump so I cannot vouch for its functionality. But if you are willing to cover shipping I am more than happy to send it out to you if it will help your project.

Let me know!

-Chris

IMG_0809.JPG

Edited by OB's 280Z
  • Like 1

@wheee! @wal280z 

Below are the pictures from measuring the door panels tonight. First is off my 75 280z, the second is of the door cards. @wal280z Thank you again for stepping in. It is clear that these are 77/78 door cards. 

I apologize for the mislabeling. I was under the impression that these were direct swaps for the 75. That is on me for not measuring the distance and being aware of that difference.  I've updated the listing.

Thank you again for the insight!

-Chris

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

• Thanks 1