IGNORED

vintage dashes 280z

Dave WM

Anyone else order the 280z dash? Hope so see it soon ordered 5 weeks ago, think it was 6-8 weeks for delivery IIRC.

When I get it will take some pics, maybe do an install video. My OE dash is in pretty good shape just one big crack near the center starting from behind the clock nacelle, but the new dash was too hard to pass on.

• Like 1

Yes please! I will eventually order one too. Just need a few thousand dollars worth of other parts ahead of it...
Take lots of pics. My friend was in Monterey for the car show and talked with them and took pics of the prototype. He said it looked great then...

I have a donor dash I pulled from a junker, that way I can see exactly how the dash attaches to the metal frame BEFORE pulling my cars dash. I hate down time and hope that will speed things up when I go to install it. The donor dash was supposed to be my practice for refurbing a dash, but clearly this new dash should be a much better option to trying to restore and old one.

That new dash looks sweet!

My dash is out of the car with the old, cracked pad removed.  I cleaned up some surface rust on the metal skeleton.  I still need to implement the wiring changes to go from an ammeter/fuel gauge to the later voltmeter/fuel gauge.

• Like 1