IGNORED

vintage dashes 280z

Dave WM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6-8 weeks for delivery has now turned to 16 weeks and no word on delivery. I want a quality product too but they should have waited to do the preorder until they were ready to produce. I probably should not have ripped my dash out in preparation. Hopefully it is here before spring!

I emailed them asking procedures and. Was advised they are in stock and ready to ship. I would really like to get one but am very hesitant when I hear comments like this from Frankenstein. Have you paid for it yet? If you have paid and not heard, that would be more of a red flag to me.

1 hour ago, 72ZDave said:

I emailed them asking procedures and. Was advised they are in stock and ready to ship. I would really like to get one but am very hesitant when I hear comments like this from Frankenstein. Have you paid for it yet? If you have paid and not heard, that would be more of a red flag to me.

Are you conflating two different products? This thread is focused on the 280Z. As stated in post #32, they are having mold issues with the 280Z dash. The 240Z dash was the first developed. From your post, it makes me think that they have that one down and have some stock on hand.

SteveJ
You are correct. Post 20 and 21 reference 240, but original post was on 280.

I was wanting feedback on the company on either product as there were many posts made about delays and lack of communication. I really don’t want to send $900 and get nothing or an inferior product. My posts were to validate the integrity of the company and product once I heard they had 240 dashes in stock.