IGNORED

72 240z needs bodywork, runs great.

s5fc3s

hello all.

i am selling a 72 240z that i cannot keep. i bought it from the second owner recently, but have no room for this one.

you would be the third owner of this 72 240z. it was the daily driver and pride and joy of the first and second owners until the unfortunate t-bone.

i had two estimates run on the car, and the prices i got were 1700 and 2000 to fix the quarterpanel and frame damage. a new paint job, and some interior clean up will give you a really strong running early model 240z.

there are a lot of cars out there with tons of rust and bondo. if you check out this car, you will be shocked to see how clean the body is with the exception of the parts affected in the accident. i have learned from experience. do not buy a rust-bucket covered in a new paintjob. it only leads to spending more money down the road.

there is no structural rust anywhere on the car. the car is available for viewing in glendale, and needs to be towed, preferably on a flatbed to your location after purchase. i have the title, which is still clean, and all necessary documents for transfer.

view a few more pics in full size at:

www.orbisquadra.com/240z.htm

sell240z1a.jpg