IGNORED

s30 NOS quarter panels

mastershake1998

They are not Nissan quarters. Blue shows pictures of the correct NOS panels. I used have about 50-75 sets of these aftermarket panels. They do install very well as compared to Tabco panels. I probably have some of the original cardboard wrappings but they're at my other garage. I think they were made in Taiwan.

Chuck

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

They are not Nissan quarters. Blue shows pictures of the correct NOS panels. I used have about 50-75 sets of these aftermarket panels. They do install very well as compared to Tabco panels. I probably have some of the original cardboard wrappings but they're at my other garage. I think they were made in Taiwan.

Chuck

Yes those do look better than TABCO. I think I would have used those instead of Nissan, had I known about them. The skin was really all that was needed.

8 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Uh, i feel honoured ?

Regarding the taiwan or Thailand made Panels, they had a pretty good reputation until somethiing changed and the quality wasn't as good as in the beginning and people started to prefer the tabco ones.
I guess if you still are able to find a set of original old Thailand made panels then you're pretty lucky.

@240260280 I would have killed for that NOS complete floor section with the transmission tunnel. what a lovely piece...

Edited by JDMjunkies.ch

32 minutes ago, JDMjunkies.ch said:

Uh, i feel honoured ?

Regarding the taiwan or Thailand made Panels had a pretty good reputation und till somethiing changed and the quality wasn't as good as in the beginning and people started to prefer the tabco ones.
I guess if you still are able to find a set of original old Thailand made panels then you're pretty lucky.

@240260280 I would have killed for that NOS complete floor section with the transmission tunnel. what a lovely piece...

Wow you guys have tough me alot on these. im gonna guess i have the older panels from the measurements i took they seem to be a exact fit.

In the original post are two 280Z quarters. Which year 280Z? They changed about half way through the 280Z series. They might have been when they changed the bumpers.

Not really fare comparing them with 240Z quarters. I don't know what 280Z quarters are worth, but they probably won't fetch as much as 240Z panels. Won't be far behind them in price either.

Can you read anything on the white label on the last photo? Just because it's black, doesn't guarantee it's nos. Still look really neat.

Goodluck with your sale.

Screenshot_20181108-224422.jpg

20181108_224510.png

Edited by EuroDat
  • Like 1

For what it is worth, I used to run a small shop in Virginia call Z-Car restorations, but got out of it in the 90's for various reasons. I have installed many of these on customers cars, and they work well as some others have stated. I had about 17 sets at one time, but went through all of them but one set. Mine were originally distributed / sold by Keystone, and it was my belief (at the time) that they were Tabco parts. As soon as I can dig out my old set I will see if I can still read the labels and report back if I can find any useful info.

• Like 3

On 11/8/2018 at 5:16 AM, Diseazd said:

Wow Blue....That’s a blast from the past. I remember seeing those for sale about 8 years ago. I drooled over that set. Where did you find that archive? Seems like they wanted $1200.00 if my memory serves me. 

Not sure about the first two photos, but the last one is part of the sale of HLS300059 back in 2007. I tried to buy just the NOS panels, but the seller would not split it up. Here is the car. 

hls3000059.JPG

• Like 1