IGNORED

s30 NOS quarter panels

mastershake1998

I'm curious about the manufacturer too but fitment is the real issue. Massaging a replacement valance is one thing. Just the thought of massaging a poor fitting replacement quarter panel makes me shudder. Have you taken any comparison measurements to see how close they are to originals? The info could boost the price.

2 hours ago, Lumens said:

Who made them? Any markings or tags? Factory replacements I used did not look like those.

S30-rearquarter-01.JPG

I have no clue who made them if they are not nissan. i did pull them out of what was left of a old nissan motors blue and red striped parts box the boxed where very badly deteriorated. the lables where long gone tough. i did mesure them to my 78 2 seater and they where the exact same mesurements so no problems there.

7 hours ago, mastershake1998 said:

I have no clue who made them if they are not nissan. i did pull them out of what was left of a old nissan motors blue and red striped parts box the boxed where very badly deteriorated. the lables where long gone tough. i did mesure them to my 78 2 seater and they where the exact same mesurements so no problems there.

The boxes seem to indicate nissan.  Above are photos of NOS that have additional reinforcements. Yours seem to be just the skins w/o the vent/pillar area....which is fine.

Most older Nissan body panels I have seen are primed as a white-ish colour. Newer panels seem to be black primer.

Edited by 240260280