IGNORED

New boxes

Patcon

3 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Wait... Am I the only one now without a set of Vidmar or Lista cabinets? Oh the inadequacy!!

Well, to tell the whole truth, I traded mine to my engine builder for services rendered. Errr, better re-phrase that around THIS crowd. LOL

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, wheee! said:

I have lots of Vidmar cabinets at work that are unused or under used. The problem is the military won’t/can’t sell them to us so they get crushed or scrapped for metal recycling. 

Dang, I need to hang out at the recycling place more often. But, the way my luck goes, all I find is an empty 6 pack of aluminum cans...

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Patcon said:

It's amazing how fast flat surfaces in my shop accumulate stuff!

Not just your shop. Mine's like that too. And so is Granny's!  LOL

And I had a vise just like yours. Loved it, and I ruined it. Broke it pressing ball joints into my Fiero control arms. Cracked the jaws right off the center tube. That's why I have a hydraulic press now. I've also got a replacement vise similar to the original one, and it's just OK. Sloppier than my first one.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Not just your shop. Mine's like that too. And so is Granny's!  LOL

And I had a vise just like yours. Loved it, and I ruined it. Broke it pressing ball joints into my Fiero control arms. Cracked the jaws right off the center tube. That's why I have a hydraulic press now. I've also got a replacement vise similar to the original one, and it's just OK. Sloppier than my first one.

And I think both of you have seen my garage...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patcon said:

It already is. LOL It's amazing how fast flat surfaces in my shop accumulate stuff!

Unfortunately surfaces don't have to be flat to gather stuff in my shop.  I tend to work with the "pile" theory of storage.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1