IGNORED

[SOLD] 1971 240Z Original Restoration, 918 Orange - BAT

motorman7

Problem with putting it on BaT or CL, is you never know who's gonna buy it... Could be some rich kid who'll crash it in a month. Putting it up here lowers that possibility... Now of course you'll find some well caring people on BaT and CL, but it's less likely. It all depends on how much you like your car, and how well you want it cared for.

Sent from my OP 3T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

11 hours ago, heyitsrama said:

@motorman7 should put this on bringatrailer, could probably get more than that for it, they have reserves you can place. 

I couldn’t agree more. You’ll get top dollar...I’ve seen Z’s a heck of a lot worse than this go for $35,000.00 on BAT. Especially if you get in a bidding war. Rich, just take a ton of pics, put a $40,000.00 reserve and watch the fun! I’ll bet this car hits $45,000.00 on BAT. You probably have $37,000.00 invested, especially if you count your hours at $70.00/hour.

24 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

I couldn’t agree more. You’ll get top dollar...I’ve seen Z’s a heck of a lot worse than this go for $35,000.00 on BAT. Especially if you get in a bidding war. Rich, just take a ton of pics, put a $40,000.00 reserve and watch the fun! I’ll bet this car hits $45,000.00 on BAT. You probably have $37,000.00 invested, especially if you count your hours at $70.00/hour.

Thanks for the comments everyone.  I will probably leave it here for a couple weeks and after that move it over to BAT as mentioned if it does not sell on this site.  I am not really in any rush and wife says I should wait till Spring to sell.  I would probably go with a bit lower reserve, but we will see how that goes when we get there.  $70/00 sounds pretty good.  With all the labor I put into the cars, my wife often jokes that I work for about $0.25/hour.   I need to look into this.

• Like 1