IGNORED

Zcon 2019

Patcon

8 hours ago, gwri8 said:

Sad to say I can't make Zcon this year.  Too may big ticket items have worked their way to the front of my list this year.  Hope everyone has a great time and be sure to make lots of pictures!

Sorry to hear that, but understandable.  We will all miss your presence my friend...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I don't see a way to make it this year. Cody will be out of the country and I am getting pummeled with unexpected bills. Just don't have the money right now, even for a quick trip. Have fun and be safe!

• Sad 1

And I don't think I'm going to make it this year either. It's been a good run of consecutive years, but this one is going to be a year off.

For those of you that are going, please take lots of pics, mingle lots, and gather up some great stories to share with us from the event!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

And I don't think I'm going to make it this year either. It's been a good run of consecutive years, but this one is going to be a year off.

For those of you that are going, please take lots of pics, mingle lots, and gather up some great stories to share with us from the event!!!

2 hours ago, Patcon said:

Unfortunately I don't see a way to make it this year. Cody will be out of the country and I am getting pummeled with unexpected bills. Just don't have the money right now, even for a quick trip. Have fun and be safe!

Bummer that you guys won't be there  ?.  Looks like @Zup  , @jayhawkand I will have to hold the fort on the flat top team.  Will be sure to post pics so you guys can live the event with us.

• Like 2

Dang----

I will really miss seeing and talking with you again Bruce, Gary, Charles and Cody, Steve J., Gary W., Wayne, Mike W. and Alex and so many, many more that may not make this Zcon. Great recent memories, but more to come next year at Nashville!

Yes---the torch will be carried by Rich, Bob and I!

Can't wait to get with you guys at Branson!!!!

Safe travels in your journey East!

• Like 3

Yeah, it's unfortunate that I'll miss this one. Was really looking forward to the group meeting of the Flat Top Advanced Research and Development Society.

So if I'm not there... Can I count on someone else to do something stupid in my absence? Is @siteunseen gonna be there? He'd have my back on that.   ROFL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have an outstanding arrest warrant in Branson so I'm not going to poke that bear.

We have a very different opinion of the meaning of "inspiration".  I went up their Inspiration Tower and took a whizz off the top.  They didn't see it as an inspiration, it was indecent exposure and public intoxication to them. :finger:  

14.jpg

July Fool's Day. B)

I'm zapped from this heat and humidity, most likely run off the road and crash if I tried to drive 600 miles.

Nashville for me too @Captain Obvious

• Mike pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.