rabrooks

75 Fuel Injection Wiring harness, need one

Is there a source for newly manufactured harnesses for our beloved little cars. My car is a 75 fuel injected. I found two bad FI connectors today and prefer to replace rather than splice if possible. I hope you guys here can help

Thanks

Roger

If it’s just connectors replace them . 25$ would get you a whole set. Learn to solder and call it a day . Or pay 1000$ for a new harness if you could find one . All these cars have bad FI connectors by now

1 minute ago, madkaw said:

If it’s just connectors replace them . 25$ would get you a whole set. Learn to solder and call it a day . Or pay 1000$ for a new harness if you could find one . All these cars have bad FI connectors by now

Ok sounds easy enough. But where do I find these connectors and do they come with pigtails or do they come with the terminal for the connectors?

Thanks

Just bought some on flea bay last week. Come with connector and about 6” of wire. The newer connectors have a better retaining clip that just snaps in place