IGNORED

GQ Magazine Interview

Mike

18 hours ago, psdenno said:

Great ad.  BTW, I have a reel to reel tape deck just like the one in the picture.  Haven't used it for decades, but I have some great '60s and '70s music on about 100 reels of tape.  Probably have a pair of those white pants somewhere in the back of the closet, too.  :geek:

Those were the days.

Dennis

I have one too Dennis. I believe it's a Sansui. Lots of reels full of music.

But not the white pants.

Mike, I'll be on the lookout for that issue for sure.

Edited by rcb280z
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rcb280z said:

I have one too Dennis. I believe it's a Sansui. Lots of reels full of music.

But not the white pants.

It was SEA in the early 1970s and the Base Exchange was full of top quality stereo gear at crazy low prices.  Speakers, amps, tuners, tape decks, turn tables.  No GI could go home without some.  The white pants, on the other hand....I have no excuse.  :geek:

Dennis

• 1 month later...

The 2018 Fall GQ Style preview video is on the link below at bottom of the page.  Spotted the Z's at about the 24 second mark in the clip.  Magazine's go on sale tomorrow so I will definitely have to pick one up

https://www.gq.com/story/tyler-the-creator-gq-style-fall-cover-reveal

Edited by motorman7
  • Like 1

My local Barnes and Noble still doesn't have the magazine.  They said maybe in a couple days.  For what it's worth, the GQ style magazine only comes out 3 times a year and is as thick as an old Sears catalog.  Cost is $14.95 and of the over 300 pages, I think 250 of them are men's fashion advertisements. I am definitely not one to make a fashion statement and my wife would would definitely agree. 

Anyway, can't wait to see the pics and read the article.  Of course, if I were going to do a GQ photo shoot I would probably do something like this only with sunshine.

IMG_20180629_083918_01.jpg

Edited by motorman7