IGNORED

GQ Magazine Interview

Mike

Hey guys, so I just had a great interview with one of the writers for GQ Magazine and GQ Style Magazine out of New York.  They are doing a 6-page spread about the Classic Z and it will be published around the August 2018 timeframe.

We had a lot of fun on the phone and I talked about the classic Z and our club for most of the interview.  We went into depth about why the Z is so great, and my final conclusion was community.  If it wasn't for this car, this group, and all of the friends I've made along the way this car would be just another boring classic.  Keep your eyes posted for updates as well as promotional material forthcoming over the next month.  

By the way, if you're wondering WHY GQ magazine is doing such as spread... He says this car has stood out as an icon to the classic car world.  It's got a huge following and the classic Z's are showing up at more and more auto shows and events.  They want to put a spotlight on the world we live in and show how much our community of Z enthusiasts keep this wonderful hobby alive.  They will be doing an article similar to this one.

I'm happy to see a stylish magazine like GQ take an interest and promote our way of life.  Keep it up guys...

Mike

may_print_cover.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great ad.  BTW, I have a reel to reel tape deck just like the one in the picture.  Haven't used it for decades, but I have some great '60s and '70s music on about 100 reels of tape.  Probably have a pair of those white pants somewhere in the back of the closet, too.  :geek:

Those were the days.

Dennis

• Like 2