IGNORED

Just what the Doctor ordered. 1977 280z

grannyknot

The fantastic 77 color wiring diagram was created by Wayne @wal280z.

Here's the latest. It's Revision "M". It includes the two changes mentioned above (voltage regulator and illumination light in the Temp/Oil gauge):

1977 Color Wiring Diagram Version M.pdf

And if you want to see any of the history of changes, here's a thread with some details:
https://www.classiczcars.com/forums/topic/11727-color-wiring-diagram-for-280z/?page=3

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I can't imagine what stage of electrical disrepair I would be at currently if it weren't for Wayne's wiring diagram. There are honestly projects that I would have simply not tackled if I had to spend that same time tracing the wires on the stock multiple page monochrome diagram.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Dave WM said:

unbolt the mount for the gas strut. single nut on the back.

Ahhhh, now I see, I thought that the whole flange was welded on.

So this spare tire is pretty much dedicated to have a can of compressed gas to fill it up, what is everybody using? The original can has something sloshing around inside but I sure wouldn't want to depend on it.

IMG_0725.JPG