IGNORED

SS Bumpers from Vietnam

On 5/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, jfa.series1 said:

The bumper is $230, shipping $120, PayPal fee $17, for a total of $367.  The shipping time was estimated at ~10 days to delivery.

WAAAAHHHHHH - I hate waiting, I want it NOW!  :cry:

I don't see any Vietnam made bumper company listed. You lost me. Where did you order these from? 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, siteunseen said:

I really like the change. Super nice before but that really sets it off. More awards in Atlanta for sure. :love:

Cliff, thanks for the kind words.  With the big win in Memphis, ZCCA "retired" my car from eligibility in future judged competitions.  I can still enter peoples' choice events and "exhibit" the car at a judged show.  That and parade laps at Road Atlanta are enticing but overall not an adequate justification for an 800 mile tow from Dallas.  We plan to make the trip but will have to be content cheering on other worthy entries.  Looking forward to Z'ing you and other good friends at the big show. :beer:

P.S. - Branson is a much more reasonable tow in 2019!!!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, jfa.series1 said:

not an adequate justification for an 800 mile tow from Dallas.

Wimp! I plan to do 3,600mi in a rusty turd... with Janet cursing me the whole time.... she married adventure ?

55edce64-1f50-4392-be40-dc340e788a30_1.f

btw she will shoot at me with that gun if we break down.

Edited by 240260280
  • Haha 2

I'm driving my Camry and would be more than happy to shuttle you guys from Hartsfield. A fore warning though, getting out of there takes longer than the flight.  I'm hoping some of y'all will arrive at close times and get a shuttle or double up on cab fare. The  airport is a good ways away from the hotel.

We have just begun the fun part, planning!  I can't wait and desperately need a few days days with like thinking friends. I am surrounded by idyuts. LOL