IGNORED

SS Bumpers from Vietnam

I will suggest googling "240 bumpers on 280 Eurodat classiczcars.com". Probably the best current thread we have. Also he has a '77 like yours.

And they're in a large shipping box. If your travels take you anywhere near you could pick them up at his business.

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

You won't be disappointed. Hopefully he's included the crome bolts for the rear now. I ended up buying stainless and buffing those up to nice shine. Short carriage bolts with nylon locking nuts, bought from Lowes. Oh yeah, I put some small rubber pieces on the sides to keep them off my paint. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Here are my new bumpers on my ‘73:

5C9F7CE8-49FE-4E71-89FD-B86D2327FA93.jpeg

8142FB7A-D592-4BAB-9953-3E7F9249B7CB.jpeg

Got them from Vietnam, the fit is excellent, I visited the factory in Saigon, about 1h drive from District 1, small shop, nice people and nice products. They do bumpers for all kind for all brands.

In fact I bought 2 sets, the 2nd one will go on my ‘70 after I’m done with restoration.

Edited by ZCarFever
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ZCarFever said:

Here are my new bumpers on my ‘73:

5C9F7CE8-49FE-4E71-89FD-B86D2327FA93.jpeg

8142FB7A-D592-4BAB-9953-3E7F9249B7CB.jpeg

Got them from Vietnam, the fit is excellent, I visited the factory in Saigon, about 1h drive from District 1, small shop, nice people and nice products. They do bumpers for all kind for all brands.

In fact I bought 2 sets, the 2nd one will go on my ‘70 after I’m done with restoration.

Who was the exact vendor?