IGNORED

Fuel injection snafu

horid_minda

Just an FYI 10 years is a long time for those injectors.  I would also verify you can hear each one clicking. I had a 300ZX I just went through that was sitting for 2 years. None of the I jectors would fire. I had to clean them one by one and lube and apply voltage on and off until they freed. 

• Like 1

The standard pump has a check valve. What type of pump are you using? Original or aftermarket?
FuelPump1.png.0f3ada60fe5f767bdab9ab9e72dc4cd4.png
Sorry got busy with work haven't checked up on this thread till now I'm using an inline pump similar to the one on the car the first photo is what came off the car the second what's on it15251306034401525130662982

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

The new eyelets show that it's possible that you have it wired backward.  If you look very closely I think that you'll find a + and a - molded in to the ceramic (or plastic.  Whatever the white material is) where the wire terminal studs are.  The green wire goes to +.

image.png

The new eyelets show that it's possible that you have it wired backward.  If you look very closely I think that you'll find a + and a - molded in to the ceramic (or plastic.  Whatever the white material is) where the wire terminal studs are.  The green wire goes to +.
image.png.1dc99ef61413b06955c5b9b24900aab1.png
I'll try flipping them

image.png.1dc99ef61413b06955c5b9b24900aab1.png
I meant to take your advice sooner and double check but got busy with life

It's just two wires, and a DC motor.  Can't really screw that up beyond accidentally shorting the power wire and blowing a fuse, or connecting the wires backward.  Those are, really, about the only two things that can go wrong.

Sorry.  Keep it simple.  You might have accidentally bumped some other wires or discovered an already existing problem.