IGNORED

dash needed 70 rhd

grunt0311

So I find this in the backyard of a guy that lives on the wrong side of town and he says his aunt is selling it because his uncle is ... incarcerated. Well I think man that is an ugly car but hey its a right hand drive and now the project starts...Anyone know where I can get a dash for a right hand drive 70 240?

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks,

grunt0311

71 hybrid350tpi/700r4

71 stock almost done

70 rhd uggglleee

Try doing a Web search for "240Z dash restorations". You should come up with an Australian firm that restores dashes at a reasonable price. I forget their name, but you send your dash to them and they totally redo it. The Aussies have right-hand drive 240Zs so getting this firm to do your Fairlady Z dash should be no problem. Does anyone out there from Australia know the name and Web address for this firm?

Those guys are great and will refinish your dash for $300-400 AUD, then you have to pay for shipping there and back. Might turn out an expensive excercise so I recommend trying to find someone who does the same thing in the states first. There's bound to be someone! If not... put on your entrepreneur hat ;)