IGNORED

10th Anniversary 208zx

H. Roeckelein

Thanks will let you know when it arrives.

I had the same problem with my radio, thought it was the fuse in the fuse box but it wasent- then found  out that the radio had its own fuse in the radio changed it and it worked. Does your cassette player work ? it is separate to the radio but when repairing it both have to come out as they are connected.

17 minutes ago, H. Roeckelein said:

Thanks will let you know when it arrives.

I had the same problem with my radio, thought it was the fuse in the fuse box but it wasent- then found  out that the radio had its own fuse in the radio changed it and it worked. Does your cassette player work ? it is separate to the radio but when repairing it both have to come out as they are connected.

I haven't investigated. Such a shame my car is so rusty. Car only has 90k on it. 

I got it from the original owner in south FL, who has since passed away. Spoke with the daughter who went with her dad to pick it up.  They bought it as a present for wife/mother. It does run great. 

You want to buy a whole parts car!

Really don't need parts for mine other than little odds and ends i.e. manual(which you kindly sent) and the cassette tape -

Everything works in the car(tape player has its moments), no rust anywhere also interior is like new.

The car is garage keep, covered with less than 20th miles - I have a Datsun/Nissan mechanic who has over 20 years of experience with Nissan and he does service on it -other than normal wear and setting in the garage no problems, fluids , brakes are being changed now, Car will go into the garage get covered, battery on a tender  and tucked away for the winter. Oh I did have the muffler and pipes changed with stock parts. The car is totally stock with only the louvers added on the rear hatch.

If ever you decide to parts the car let me know as I could possibly use the radio/cassette deck for parts.

• 2 weeks later...