IGNORED

10th Anniversary 208zx

H. Roeckelein

Wonder if anyone can help me find the cassette that came with the 1980 10 Anniversary 280zx, I have the cassette holder but the actual cassette went missing. I also could use the original owners manual for this car(1980 10th Anniversary 280zx) as the one I have someone removed the 10th Anniversary emblem from the front cover. I have all the documents i.e window sticker, warranty books ,repair manual, original tires etc and I would really like to find the items noted above. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 hour ago, JSM said:

I think Jamal @borini63 may have had one. I know he was parting a wrecked 10th anniversary a few months ago. 

Jeff,

Thanks - will contact jamal and see if he still has his if not I would still be interested in yours -What would you want for it ?? You don't by chance still have the cassette??

Horst

Do you plan on selling the car or is this for documentation purposes for a restore your keeping? If your keeping the car, I'll give it to you on permanent loan and if you go to sell it, I want it back. Is that fair?

2 minutes ago, JSM said:

Do you plan on selling the car or is this for documentation purposes for a restore your keeping? If your keeping the car, I'll give it to you on permanent loan and if you go to sell it, I want it back. Is that fair?

Jeff -

I'm keeping the car, its all stock with only 20 thousand miles -I'm trying to find the odds and ends that make it complete - Have everything ,cover,original firestone wingfoot tires ,etc - its my baby.

That's really kind of you and rest assured its staying with the car - But I would be happy to pay you for it -Yes, its the original tape that came with the car, I do have the plastic tape holder but over the years the tape disappeared.

Once more many thanks for your kindness and help.

Horst

PM me your address, I'll send it to you. If it's worthy for you to buy, send me what you think it's worth after inspection. Or you can just hold on to it for awhile until you can find a pristine one and just send it back. Your call.