w3wilkes

FYI - 240Z Dashboards

Still looking for any feed back from any body that has ordered and installed one of these replacement dashes.

Thanks.

This conversation has been going on for several months and no one has purchased one yet.  I suspect this is vaporware and there is no such product.

From what I saw on Facebook the first deliveries are shipped out.

I too am waiting to hear about how they look and fit as I have two ordered for the early 240Z (without the indent for the flasher decal)/

I'm another 280Z owner who would love one of these dashboards.  Any news on their availability?

I think we will see more reviews and status updates by September. The 280Z molds are not complete yet as far as I understand.

Another option is a fiber glass dash take a look at Retro spec I also e mailed this guy he did reply but produced no customer reviews from 

any customers that have purchased his dash he does mention they are going to make a 280z dash.

8460.jpeg

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of communication here. We have the dashes in ready in stock. Majority of them have been sent out and we hope to have reviews  up shortly.

For 280z dash, the mold is in process and has started. We are aiming to have it done by August of 2018.

• Like 3

Do you also have the dashes for the early Z's, the one without the "cross" indent for the flasher switch?  I ordered two of the early ones, but haven't heard anything about them.

11 hours ago, theguppies said:

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of communication here. We have the dashes in ready in stock. Majority of them have been sent out and we hope to have reviews  up shortly.

For 280z dash, the mold is in process and has started. We are aiming to have it done by August of 2018.

When do you envision taking orders for 280Z dashes?  Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Galaxybj said:

Do you also have the dashes for the early Z's, the one without the "cross" indent for the flasher switch?  I ordered two of the early ones, but haven't heard anything about them.

Hey Bill, your dash will be shipped out on the next batch of dashes arrives. sorry for the delay. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SoCalJim said:

When do you envision taking orders for 280Z dashes?  Thanks!

Very soon. We are working on the mold as we speak. 

Hey Bill, your dash will be shipped out on the next batch of dashes arrives. sorry for the delay. 
    Super. Looking forward to receiving them. Not so much the install

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Like 1

I'm looking to pull the trigger on one for a ''71 (not series I), hoping to see a review first just to make sure.

On 4/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, Jaymanbikes said:

Interested in a 280z !

Send me an email at vintagedashes@gmail.com and I'll put you on the waiting list

Bump....any reviews on these?  Looks like a better option than Just Dashes.  The texture appears to be the same as Just Dashes and not the original style.  Hard to tell the difference though unless you get up close pics.

Adam Remington posted over in the Facebook "240/260/280Z lovers" group about a month ago that he just received one, and was very pleased overall.  Hasn't mounted it yet, and I asked him to keep the group updated when that happens.  Once I see that there are no major fitment issues, I'm likely going to place my order.

4 hours ago, foosman said:

Adam Remington posted over in the Facebook "240/260/280Z lovers" group about a month ago that he just received one, and was very pleased overall.  Hasn't mounted it yet, and I asked him to keep the group updated when that happens.  Once I see that there are no major fitment issues, I'm likely going to place my order.

Thanks, I will need one also, so waiting to hear some feedback. 

Two of my customers were happy to share their reviews on the dash

Attaching some pictures of another customer. 

Vintage Dashes 1.JPG

Vintage Dashes 2.JPG

Vintage Dashes 3.JPG

Vintage Dashes 4.JPG

Vintage Dashes 5.JPG

Vintage Dashes 6.JPG

• Like 1