IGNORED

saturday night music thread

sweatybetty

• 1 month later...

I was thinking today, that there will soon be an entire generation where the majority has no idea what it sounds like to insert a cassette tape into a deck and press play. All the mechanical racket that happens before you hear any music.

I totally appreciate having the ability to go online and hear anything I ever want to hear at my fingertips, but I hope the old tech never dies out completely.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

1 hour ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

I was thinking today, that there will soon be an entire generation where the majority has no idea what it sounds like to insert a cassette tape into a deck and press play. All the mechanical racket that happens before you hear any music.

I totally appreciate having the ability to go online and hear anything I ever want to hear at my fingertips, but I hope the old tech never dies out completely.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

I'm thinking of a combination of the two. They could have put that old mechanical sound on the beginning of CDs. Perhaps now one could add it to streamed music.

• Like 1