IGNORED

New Find.70 240Z

borini63

Alternator went out and this is a very good time to swap to 280ZX Alternator,I ordered the plug from MSA and I am waiting for it to arrive......Wow I am swapping a lot of 280ZX parts to this 70 240Z and I am lucky enough to have all the swap parts just laying around.

Next after the 280ZX Alternator and make sure it run and drive good then will be the good time to swap to rear disk brakes.

Edited by borini63

Got the MSA alternator plug today tried to mount the 280ZX alternator and it was bigger little bit than the 240Z Alt and Had an issue to mount it...the inlet coolant neck in the way and it's hard to wrap the belt around the pulleys. I will get me a longer belt and that might work!

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

I've always thought of you as a 280ZX guy.  That has to change now.

#6920 is pretty low.  Better leave the dust/patina on it in case you decide to sell.

Great to hear from you bud......I am a 280ZX guy but some times I jump to 240Z and Skylines...done with the Z31 and Z32 though.

• 3 months later...

Ok..new post I just got some time to make this Z run.Needs to bleed the brake system and if that did not work then I will go with 280ZX 15/16 master.

Just mounted a three piece spoiler,rear louvers and rear bumper guard.

DSC06201.JPG

DSC06202.JPG

DSC06203.JPG

3 hours ago, Galaxybj said:

Very nice! 

You going to bring it to Williams this year, rather than the Kenmeri, which I love.

Keep me in mind if you decide to sell this Z.

Williams this year is free rigistration for the Kenmeri,so I will bring her.

For the Z I will ask 7K for it but if I paint it that will be way more..I got everything missing for it.Like Door panels, emblems, Original Radio, wheels,fender, driver door etc etc and the list goes on. Basically I bought everything I need to make it complete with some upgrades.

2 hours ago, black gold man said:

I was watching your video i see a belly pan it looks like one i bought and had it powder coated only to find it was for 240. Dose it have washer repair on a hole.  Then i sent it to cal.

Hi Bill...

I did not understand (Dose it have washer repair on a hole) ...what do you mean ?

Jamal