IGNORED

2018 Grassroots Motorsports Mitty

SteveJ

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

More news from GRM on Mitty events:

• Adam Carolla is bringing his Bob Sharp 610 to race at the Mitty along with BRE Roadster to display. 
  • We are having the Classic Motorsports Saturday night party in our tent starting with John Morton autograph session at 6:30 pm and free beer from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. 
  • We will also be showing some old Nissan/Datsun race footage Racing Against All Odds along with the Paul Newman documentary with Adam Carolla and John Morton doing some commentary.

Randy Jaffe also gave us an update at the GZC meeting on Thursday. The Amelia Island winning GTP car will be at the Mitty along with some other Heritage Collection cars. There will be a Nissan/Datsun touring lap session among other things.

We are going to have a special weekend.

Just Saturday. I’ll get there at 10am and leave at 7:30pm. I’m gonna be at my friend Woody Staub’s paddock till he races at 1:40. He’ll be near Greg Ira’s tent.....he races the number 22 car plus a new A Production 280Z powered car. After Woody races, I’m heading up to the Datsun tent in the infield. How about you? What’s your schedule?

Guy

73756409-8338-4A33-B55C-E4F3E5B24DB4.jpeg

3 hours ago, Diseazd said:

Just Saturday. I’ll get there at 10am and leave at 7:30pm. I’m gonna be at my friend Woody Staub’s paddock till he races at 1:40. He’ll be near Greg Ira’s tent.....he races the number 22 car plus a new A Production 280Z powered car. After Woody races, I’m heading up to the Datsun tent in the infield. How about you? What’s your schedule?

Guy

I am planning on getting tickets that Monday if the forecast looks good. We probably won't come down if the weather looks bad. The plan right now is to come down early Saturday and stay as long as I can. I heard something about free beer...B)

I think Cody and I will be coming.