IGNORED

Duffy's 1/71 Series 1 240z build

duffymahoney

12 hours ago, Patcon said:

Looks good. Will be interesting to see if the harness plugs will go on and off easily

It will be tight, but you don’t need a lot of room for the connectors. My set up didn’t give a lot of room for the connectors either. In fact, you learn that there’s not a lot of room for this whole project and you wind up doing three versions before something works right. I must say I am really digging this because of the use of the smart coils and the clean look of these R35 coils compared to my D-585. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, duffymahoney said:

Whee. That’s a great looking setup!

I would guess the plug clears. But I should know this am. 

Thanks!  I built mine further away from the block for two reasons: I wanted to ensure the COPS were far away from the heat of the block, and secondly, I wanted to 'balance' the look of the engine bay so the intake wasn't out of place. The COP manifold also hides a lot of the unsightly hoses and wiring on the passenger side of the engine.