IGNORED

FS: Excellent '74-78 2+2 doors

Dat240ZG

I have a set of very nice 2+2 doors, no dings and no rust, for sale. Doors include all hardware, glass and chrome surrounds. Sorry, but no door panels. I need to get rid of them, so make me an offer (trades will work too). Pics are available.

BTW, I'm located in Fayetteville, AR.

Thanks!

Bryan

Dat240zg

• 1 month later...

Man, this is killing me! I had those things sitting around for so long, and had someone interested in them. My e-mail server went down (so I thought that he wasn't interested) and I ended up taking them to the dump! (I was putting an epoxy coating on my garage floor and had to get everything out.)

Talk about a waste! They really were that nice, too. I wish that I could help you out.

Bryan

Dat240zg

They were in the landfill, so I doubt that there is anything I could do about finding them, but there is a guy in the area that has several 2+2's that I'll try to run by and look at to see if he has a good set of doors for sale - he's the guy that I got my parts car from.

It'll probably be a week or two before I can make it over there, but when I do, I'll let you know.

Bryan

Bryan, boy that hurts to find out they were what i was looking for and now are lost forever. Guess i was a day late and a dollar short. I'm sure it pains you too considering that you had them listed for a couple of months. That's kindly of you to check with the guy that might have some. I really only need the left door and of course prefer it to be in as good a shape as possible. My Z has 270 thou on it and the left door is just plain worn out, everything rattles and needs to be replaced and it's much cheaper and of course a lot less work to find a Z that is in better shape. I just joined the classic z cars site a day or so before i saw your post...looks like i should have done it sooner.

Looking forward to hearing from you about the doors.

Thanks,

Bobby