IGNORED

[SOLD] 240, 260, 280, 280ZX Many cars for sale

thumpgun

Selling many cars and parts. This is just the start. There will be more cars and parts eventually added. So many parts and cars to go through.
Some are merely parts cars and some are builders. 

These are pick up or buyer responsible for shipping. We cannot ship parts or cars to you.

If you are looking for certain items you can call or message and we will find out if we have it or not. Very extensive collection of parts being sold. So your patience is appreciated.

1974 260Z $2000 

Has 1/74 build date, 4 barrel intake, Holley carb, ceramic coated header, motor, Repairable car, needs work or use as a donor. No seats, some rust, small bumper 260,  Orange color.

1972 240Z parts car $500

Has 9/71 build date, parts car or donor car. Rough and has rust. Has some interior. Still has usable parts and metal. Orange color.

1983 280ZX parts car $1000

Has 11/82 build date, mostly complete, w/ motor, 5 speed. Silver color.

1974 260Z $1500

Mostly complete, 4 barrel, 4 speed, w/ motor, has rust, builder or donor car for parts. 

1979 280ZX parts car $1000

Has 5 speed, w/ motor, blue and silver color.

1978 280Z automatic $3000

Automatic, complete car,  has air dam, rear spoiler, side skirts, headlight covers, better condition, may have minor rust. This car is in building couldn't inspect it completely. This was running when parked years ago and has sat. Black color.

1978 280Z $3000

5 speed, mostly complete, w/ motor, has ZX seats, air dam, fiberglass molded to body fender flares not completely finished, This is also in a shed and couldn't be fully inspected yet. Also ran when parked years ago. Gray primer color.

1974 260Z 2+2 $2000

Comes with another 2+2 parts car. Will post more info on this car later. Forgot to inspect it.

1990 Z32 $1500
has all parts, some removed, new set of headlight buckets, automatic, ran when parked, burgandy color. w/ title

1 Cartech style 4 barrel intake. These bolt to SU intake so you can run a 4 barrel. $125

1 set 1972 240Z bumpers $300

1 set of 1972 240Z front turn signals $150

3 Jim Cook Racing body kits / front fenders/rear quarters and whale tail, NO air dam. $1000 each.

There will be more cars and specific parts added to this as we can sort though everything. It will take time to do this. We will try and answer questions as soon as possible. And will check for parts you are looking for. This is a huge collection assembled since the 70's and will require searching for parts. I will edit and update this as cars and parts are added.

REMEMBER: We will not be able to ship anything. This is pickup or arrange for shipper to pick up for you ONLY.

Also, these cars are not perfect and do have some rust, need repair, or rebuilt or used as donor cars to complete your projects.

You can message here

or call or text

423-457-2958

423-504-3237

IMAG2805.jpg

IMAG2806.jpg

IMAG2807.jpg

IMAG2808.jpg

IMAG2815.jpg

IMAG2816.jpg

IMAG2812.jpg

IMAG2813.jpg

IMAG2814.jpg

IMAG2818.jpg

IMAG2819.jpg

IMAG2820.jpg

IMAG2822.jpg

IMAG2823.jpg

IMAG2824.jpg

IMAG2828.jpg

IMAG2826.jpg

IMAG2827.jpg

IMAG2784.jpg

IMAG2785.jpg

IMAG2786.jpg

IMAG2787.jpg

IMAG2788.jpg

IMAG2803.jpg

IMAG2791.jpg

IMAG2792.jpg

IMAG2793.jpg

IMAG2804.jpg

IMAG2802.jpg

IMAG2800.jpg

IMAG2801.jpg

IMAG2830.jpg

IMAG2831.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

I see a lot more opportunity in that collection than I see depression. I could spend a day looking and letting my mind fantasize about the possibilities.

Oh I wish I were in the land of cotton, Old times there are not forgotten. Look away, Look away, Look away DixZie Land.

• Like 4

These belong to my friend and I've been helping him arrange them. There's a few more cars that we haven't gotten to.  They are all in various states of quality. But as you see nonetheless wonderful Z's. He also has a few other marques that are leaving as well. He's keeping a few Z's and parts.

There are a lot of parts to go through so it will take us quite a while. It is sad that some of them are very rough and some aren't as bad. I understand both comments. And I also see opportunity to save a Z or get donor parts. It's metal so someone, somewhere can fix it or bring it back to life and use it.

Thanks for looking guys. 

PLEASE LIMIT CALLS AND TEXTS TO EASTERN STANDARD TIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 11PM. THANK YOU.

Edited by thumpgun
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

I see a lot more opportunity in that collection than I see depression. I could spend a day looking and letting my mind fantasize about the possibilities.

Oh I wish I were in the land of cotton, Old times there are not forgotten. Look away, Look away, Look away DixZie Land.

I saw one with Tennessee plates so yeah the land of cotton and some other good stuff comes from down here, look away look away. LOL

It's hotter than 3 foot up a goats arse today and the next few months though so be thankful for where you are ole Buddy!

• Like 2

I'm here in TN. And you ain't kidding it's miserable hot. I made those photo's this morning and was soaked with sweat before I could get finished. Nothing like humidity! 

Where we are is lower Southeast TN and  basically 2 hours from Huntsville AL, Atlanta GA, Knoxville TN. About 3 hours from Birmingham AL, Nashville TN, 6 hours from Charlotte NC and 8 hours from Memphis TN.

• Like 1