IGNORED

[SOLD] 240, 260, 280, 280ZX Many cars for sale

thumpgun

Hello all, 

10 hours ago, geekin said:

the right hand drive does it run? 7k for a rust bucket that may not run is a steep. how far are you from charlotte?

This car was running when parked. It has sat for a long time. We are basically 6 hours from Charlotte. Thank you for your comment.

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

Are you in the Chattanooga area? @gwri8 I can smell a road trip.

Yes SteveJ, we are in Cleveland, TN 20 to 30 minutes above Chattanooga going North toward Knoxville. We are about 1 hour 45 minutes below Knoxville. If you decide to make the trip call and arrange a day and time with the first number listed. Calls should be EST  between 9am and 11pm. Thanks for looking!

3 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

Bart, you're my new best friend! :D.  But why are you tempting me when I just had to buy a new computer!

:) Lol, think it over Greg! Make a list of things you're looking for and we'll see if we have them. Maybe you can come up one weekend and get something. You're really close by. Probably about an hour away. Check with your club friends and see if anyone is looking for something. Just let me know if you want to come up. Thanks for looking Greg!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zed2 said:

Any Nissan Patrol or Datsun 520 parts in the collection?

No, just Z car parts. if we find anything I'll try and let you know. This a basically just all Z car stuff.

Only thing not pertaining to Z's I have a lot of NA rotary parts for 2nd gen RX-7's .

Edited by thumpgun

17 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

Man I would love to get my hands on that JDOT registration plate. Its hard to find real ones and not U.S. service member issued ones. That character you see in the top indicates a prefecture of Tokyo called Tama. The 56 is vehicle classification I believe, pre-1998.

The tag was actually registered to the car and it was a Serviceman that owned it. There's a plaque that has a Lt. Colonel's name on it that was in the car. I would keep it but it's really cool that it was registered to this car,

I'll add more parts as we get them.

PLEASE LIMIT CALLS AND TEXTS TO EASTERN STANDARD TIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 11PM. THANK YOU.

423-457-2958

423-504-3237

1990 Z32 $1500
has all parts, some removed, new set of headlight buckets, automatic, ran when parked, burgandy color. w/ title

1 Cartech style intake. Bolts to stock SU intake so you can run a 4 bbl carb, $125 

1 set  '72 240Z bumpers  $300 

1 set '72 front signals $150

06201717141.jpg

1497995773478.temp1.jpg

1497995806675.temp1.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

We've been swamped with messages and calls. It's been difficult and gets confusing. 

I'm just trying to help my friend sell all of this because there's a lot of stuff. We want it to go to good homes and people that love Z's. And I hate to lose any old cars or parts. There's so little left anymore.

Thanks Siteunseen for the luck we really need it.

• Like 1