IGNORED

Checking correct fuel level at Round Top 3 screw SU CARBS Float bowls

On your three screw carbs, there should be a float bowl drain plug on the side of the float bowls. The "float sync. tools" replace the drain plugs with the clear tube oriented up. The fuel height in the tube is the same as the fuel height in the bowl. same as if there was a window in the side of the bowl.

• Like 1

Bruce and Z Therapy don't have them. I'm the manufacturer and sell them on Ebay for $69.95. I had the same issue as many others so I designed this product. The nice thing about them is that you can check fuel levels with the running or not

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Randalla said:

Bruce and Z Therapy don't have them. I'm the manufacturer and sell them on Ebay for $69.95. I had the same issue as many others so I designed this product. The nice thing about them is that you can check fuel levels with the running or not

Well i thought that since ztherapy announced it in their site they could sell me one. 

7 hours ago, Randalla said:

Check the post above showing my units. The ad is for Z Car Depot, not Z Therapy. Ryan at Z Car Depot is a customer of mine and I believe he may still have a few units left.

Just ordered one from ebay. Looks like a great tool.;)

7 hours ago, jalexquijano said:

how does it work? Just remove the bolt at the front of the float bowl???

I don't want to speak for Randy, but looks relatively simple. It screws in with banjo bolt to the drain port on the float bowl and with the top of the tube open the fuel will level out in the tube at the float bowl level. This give you accurate comparison to balance out the two float bowls for even fuel flow to front and rear carbs thus front and rear cylinders. I wish I had access to this product years ago! Can't wait to get mine and see where I am at on my adjustments. This definitely beats blow into the inlet and raise the float until it stops the air flow method of setting the levels!ROFL