IGNORED

Checking correct fuel level at Round Top 3 screw SU CARBS Float bowls

36 minutes ago, jalexquijano said:

Thats correct. I guess no one is longer interested in building these float syncs.

This is the easiest way to see where your fuel levels are in the float chambers.  It's simple to do and will get you close enough to know whether you need to go further.  The small hose is available at any hardware store or fish aquarium supply business, I think it's 3/16" but it's been awhile since I've done it.  I think this was done by @zKars so that's who we say thank you too.  If I'm wrong, thank you to whoever did this. :beer:

IMG_1006.jpg

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1

FYI, I am the maker of the FloatSync and expect to have more units for sale in the next 60-90 days. For anyone interested, send me a private message and I'll follow-up with you when they're once again available. The tool will eliminate a lot of guess work and incorrect measurements. Just a reminder that the tool will only work on SUs that have the threaded plugs in the float bowls.

• Like 2

FYI, I am the maker of the FloatSync and expect to have more units for sale in the next 60-90 days. For anyone interested, send me a private message and I'll follow-up with you when they're once again available. The tool will eliminate a lot of guess work and incorrect measurements. Just a reminder that the tool will only work on SUs that have the threaded plugs in the float bowls.

That’s great news buddy! There are lots of people that would benefit from your product. BTW last one I tried your website, it wasn’t working - is it down or is it my end not behaving?

I can't find Randalla's Floatsync product on ebay. Searched a ton of different ways. AK260's experience with his website being down is telling.

I can't decide if it's fair to point people to a commercial source for the right size banjo fittings, I feel like I'd be doing Randalla a disservice, even though he is MIA at the moment.

I found them with simple google searches. Once you know the thread dimensions of the float bowl plug, you will find them too. 

My initial design (not the one above that Site shows BTW) was to drill a hole in the drain plug, insert a brass tube in the hole so it sticks out 1/4", solder that in, then stick a piece of clear tubing on the end of tube and bend it upward. put a piece of stiff wire in the tube to keep it vertical. Then you have to plug the tube when you're not using it. I had spare plugs..... 

You all have to find the thread size yourself. I will not divulge my sources of the parts. Happy hunting.