IGNORED

Checking correct fuel level at Round Top 3 screw SU CARBS Float bowls

26 minutes ago, jalexquijano said:

i did noticed that at 2.5 turns clockwise the car shuts down if i dont pull the choke when cold. Ill guess ill have to raise the rpm on both carbs to keep it up.

Don't adjust the idle. Use the choke when the engine is cold, That's what it's for.. Your description of a problem, ISN"T a problem. Does it run OK cold with the choke on?

• 2 years later...
On 5/15/2017 at 7:50 PM, Randalla said:

Bruce and Z Therapy don't have them. I'm the manufacturer and sell them on Ebay for $69.95. I had the same issue as many others so I designed this product. The nice thing about them is that you can check fuel levels with the running or not

Are you selling these float syncs?

On 2/27/2018 at 2:32 PM, Mark Maras said:

Don't adjust the idle. Use the choke when the engine is cold, That's what it's for.. Your description of a problem, ISN"T a problem. Does it run OK cold with the choke on?

@Mark Maras we have been trying convince him of this since day one. He doesn’t get it.

My near 20 yr old Z therapy carb have always been the same. In the cool NW the choke is require to keep it from dying until the engine starts to warm. 
But good to remind him again..

Having heard the antics of his mechanic since day one makes me wonder if those carb can ever get back to the beginning. Having no idea what he pays for shop time I wonder if he won’t be better just spending the funds for a new rebuilt set. 
I feel for his frustration but wonder if it self imposed.?  Oh yea that’s what you said!

Don